How it works
- Reach out by clicking “Contact a Peer Connector”
- Tell us more about yourself and your needs
- A Peer Connector will be in contact to have a chat
- We will create a plan together to connect you to community
- We will review your plan to see if Social Connections is working for you
How we help
- Expose and tackle the root cause of the problem
- Help to improve social connections and reduce social isolation and loneliness
- Boost your self-confidence
- Link you with the right community service, group, or club.
Connect with a Peer Connector
List some of your interest and hobbies
Fill out the online referral information form above, or call us on…
Community Services & Resources
A range of different community-engagement services and needs-based resources have been gathered to help you engage with the community initiatives in your area.
Health Professionals wanting to link patients with non-medical support?
Helping Health professionals, social and frontline workers to easily respond to individuals’ social needs by offering an easy referral pathway into the Social Connections Program.